Sunday, November 28, 2010

Giving thanks!

Several days have gone by without a new photo, and there is some explanation for that. I was driving back and forth from Salem to Vancouver for a few days of job training before Thanksgiving. Then there is T-Day, which is celebrated at least twice, if not more with different family members. There are many things I am thankful for, and one is the ability to capture moments special to my friends and family. So I made the decision not to post because I was busy traveling, and cooking and cleaning and dealing with an overly fussy problematic cat!

The best smile award goes to my niece Olivia with her rubber chicken, reunited after being separated for a few weeks.

No comments:

use code: BLES6830
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more! Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, AfterSchool.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.